Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja PT ISS INDONESIA
Info Lowongan Kerja PT ISS INDONESIA Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman ini.
ISS is a world leader in Facility Services. ISS aspiration is to advance Integrated Facility Services in the world by leading the markets in 54 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. ISS Indonesia is the largest and the best Facility Services company in Indonesia offering world class services to the Hospitals, Commercial, Offices, School and Campus, Exhibition, Malls & Retails, Amusement Centers and Complexes in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Balikpapan, Semarang, Bali and Makassar.
ISS also has been a reliable vendor to the Coal Mining and Energy Resources companies offering Integrated Facility Services at the remote areas.
ISS Indonesia, Currently we employ more than 60,000 people with more than 3,500 Supervisory positions and 350 Managers who are professionally trained, skillful and dedicated to serve our 3,000 B2B customers all over Indonesia.
Our Management Team is a dynamic team, a team of customer mania, a team with principle of continuous improvement process and an enthusiastic team to carry on the value chains consistently. We call this a team of The ISS Way.
To be the World’s greatest service organization.
Our Mission :
Service performance that facilitates our customer’s purpose through people empowerment
We are now on the way to the realization of the Vision. This is proven by the massive organic growth year in and year out; high rate of customer retention rate, year in and year out; high rate of employee retention rate, year in and year out and healthy ROCE, year in and year out. In addition, ISS Indonesia is the World Champion and one of the best in Quality Leadership within the ISS World.
Due to our continuous rapid growth and development we are now seeking a professional to join our team and become a member of our dynamic Team as:
This position responsible to identify opportunities within selected account in the Country, grow this account and build trusted relationship with clients Stakeholder.
- Bachelor degree graduates with minimum 5 years experiences in senior operation, with full understanding of Facility Service solutions.
- Experience with either banking, pharmaceutical, finance, FMCG, technology or industrials.
- Proven track record on a country and regional level in developing accounts.
- High level of commercial communication skills, proven track record in building cooperative relationship with C-level clients.
- Experience in negotiation in corporate environment also preparing annual plan and account plan.
- Strong pipeline analytic skills, project management and problem solving skills.
- High level of fighting spirit, ability to influence stakeholders at all level, and high work capacity.